Looking to sell? We always need coins...
We have 3 options to give you maximum flexibility when selling or trading.
When the time comes to consider selling your coins, we can help you realize the highest dollar for your collection. No matter which route you take-- outright sale, Guaranteed Auction Program (GAP), or consignment-- at DLRC you benefit from the highest quality personal service in the industry.
- At David Lawrence, we go the extra mile to make sure you are happy with your sale results.
- We will determine the optimal blend of our three programs to get you the most money for your coins.
- For collections and accumulations valued over $100,000, we can come to you!
- Call us today at 1-800-776-0560 for a consultation.
- Fill out our contact form: Sale & Consignment Form
1. Outright Sale.
- We will buy your coins today with an immediate check.
- • We have immediate funds up to $2 million available. You can either send your collection to us, or we will come to you if the collection is large enough.
- Nobody pays more quickly than DLRC!
2. GAP Program.
- The GAP Program allows you the best of both worlds. You have everything to gain & nothing to lose.
- You can have the ability to benefit from the upside potential of auction sale, with the guarantee that nothing will be returned to you. Nobody else in the industry offers a similar program.
- We make it easy! You can consign your coins to our web auctions without reserve with the comfort of knowing that David Lawrence Rare Coins will place a bid for each item in your consignment at a mutually-agreed price.
- You are guaranteed that your items will not sell for less than this amount, yet you benefit from any bids above this amount. You can't lose! Settlement for all items occurs 28 days after the auction’s closing date.
- There's no hidden "catch". In the past, our clients would typically send in a collection, or group of coins, for a cash offer. Now that our weekly Internet auctions are among the strongest in the industry, this is a great alternative.
- There are no buyback or hidden fees.
- Typically, our only restrictions are that the total consignment is at least $2,500 and each lot be worth at least $250. (Items of lesser value will be purchased outright.)
- Your settlement checks will be mailed within 28 days after the auction’s closing date.
- No BUYER'S fees! Buyers pay what they bid at DLRC Auctions. Less confusion means more confidence, and happier consignors!
- No hidden seller's fees! It doesn't cost you anything to list your coins.
- Quick turnaround and fast settlement. We can get your coins to auction quicker than anyone in the industry and can offer generous advance payments!
- The DLRC web site offers more exposure to serious coin collectors than eBay.
- NO work for you. Just ship the coins to us and we'll take care of everything.
- Terms & Conditions in plain English. Click here to read the fine print.
- We work with you to set reserves on your coins.
- With our consignment program, you control the minimum sale price of your coins while we market them through our auctions and direct sales channels.
- This option is available for consignments with a total value of at least $2,500 and a minimum of $250 value per item. Items of lesser value will be purchased outright.
- For our Standard consignment agreement, a final realization is 80-85% of the final price realized, depending on the value of the individual items. Higher hammer realizations can be negotiated for more extensive collections.
- We will work with you to establish reasonable, current-market reserves to protect your collection.
- • If an item fails to sell in the auction format, you may consign it to our regular inventory with the set reserve as the fixed cost, or choose to the run the consignments again in an upcoming Internet auction.
4. Shipping Instructions.
Follow these easy steps to prepare your shipment to us.
- Include a packing list stating the material you have enclosed.
- Make sure your name, address and phone number are enclosed. Keep a copy for your records.
- When shipping by Registered U.S. Mail, insure the package for an amount that you are comfortable with.
- Depending on the circumstances, you may use our USPS Express Mail or FedEx account and incur no out of pocket expense for the shipping. This must be arranged prior to shipment.
- We will contact you the day that the package is received.
- An offer is usually made within four to seven days of receipt. On larger collections, the process can take longer.
- No games, no hassles. Just a fair, fast offer.
5. Shipping Address.
We need your coins!!! Ship them today for our immediate attention!
- David Lawrence
P.O. Box 9174
Virginia Beach, VA 23450
- Toll-free telephone: 1-800-776-0560
- Local/International calls: 1-757-491-1060 // Fax telephone: 757-653-5559
- email: email@example.com